WHY IS MATCHA GOOD FOR YOU ?
- Boost Your Immune System: Catechins in Matcha seem to act as an immune modulator which shows preventive effect against a range of chronic diseases
- Highly Antioxidant: Rise Matcha is ultra antioxidant which seems to help reducing the oxidative stress of your cells
- Reduces Stress And Anxiety: with high levels of L-Theanine, you will be alert and focused but relaxed as you increase your serotonin and dopamine levels
- Super Boost Caffeine raises your energy, keeps you awake and fresh all day
- Stimulating L-Theanine increases your awareness, creativity and concentration
Why Matcha is better than Coffee ?
RISE MATCHA (Caffeine + L-Theanine)
vs Coffee (only caffeine)
- Matcha delivers a longer lasting and healthier caffeine
- No bad side effects - no coffee jitters
- Coffee gives you a short-lived kick, Matcha gives you a sustained energy boost all day
- Matcha is more antioxidant and contains more phytonutrients which gives a holistic healthy caffeine experience
- Matcha contains L-Theanine increasing your focus and creativity
- Get your caffeine fix with the coffee jitters
- Get a sustained energy boost that keeps you focused
- Better for the environment (Did you know that to produce and drink one cup of coffee, you emit 21 grams of CO2?)
How is Matcha different than other teas?
- You consume a more potent and chlorophyll boosted green tea
- You consume the entire leaves as opposed to an ordinary green tea which is only an infusion of the leaves
Why is Rise Matcha Better?
At Rise Matcha, we use the finest green tea, Tencha, grown meticulously in Japan under shade for 20 days, delicately picked, dried and slowly ground into an exquisite and fragrant powder. One of the most popular drink in Japan thanks to its health benefits and relaxing properties. It is also used in traditional ceremony and zen rituals.
JUST NATURE, NOTHING ELSE
TESTED FOR SAFETY AND HEALTH
- Soil contamination tested
- Metal residue tested
- Pesticide tested
- Radioactive isotope tested
TESTED FOR TASTE AND TEXTURE
- Particle size tested - For best taste, you want a mixture of fine and slightly bigger particles
- Color tested - The color tells you a lot of your matcha, the more vibrant green, the better
HOW IS IT MADE ?
HOW TO DRINK IT?
iced matcha (our favorite)
- Take 1.5 grams (one leveled teaspoon)
- Add 20 cl of cold water
- Shake until foamy
- Pour in a glass with ice
OR TRY DELICIOUSLY HEALTHY RECIPES
SMALL PACK, BIG CAPACITY
Our Happy Customers
Best Matcha on the market !
I am a Holistic Nutritionist and I’ve tried many brands of matcha and even represented a company that sold high quality, organic matcha, and Rise Matcha is hands down the best tasting matcha I’ve tried! Rise Matcha delivers high quality, organic matcha that is true to taste and is easy to use (doesn’t have to be made traditionally with a whisk!). Thank you for providing such a high quality, delicious matcha!
I love using Rise Matcha in my matcha lattes and in smoothies for a vibrant green colour and clean, crispy taste. It blends beautifully and is so smooth to drink.
Switching from coffee to Rise Matcha changed the game for me
I've loved adding this to my morning routine. It has made such a difference in my everyday life and overall health. It's the most delicious morning drink that gives me a sustained energy, the focus and clarity with the jitters that you would get from coffee
A Message from the founders
“Our Matcha is not just organic, it's full bullet proof healthy. It's tested for any traces of pesticides, metal residue, soil contamination, radioactive isotopes. And to maintain quality, it's tested on a molecular level for texture and color.”
“YOU JUST CAN'T FIND THAT ANYWHERE ELSE”
Founder of Rise Matcha
How does it compare to other matcha's ?